What information do we collect automatically?
Strictly necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- CRAFT_CSRF_TOKEN: Ensures visitor browsing-security by preventing cross-site request forgery. This cookie is essential for the security of the web site and visitor.
- CraftSessionId: Sets a unique ID for the session. This allows the web site to obtain data on visitor behaviour for statistical purposes.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- _at.hist.#: Used by the social sharing platform Add This to store the user's usage history of the Add This sharing widget
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- __atuvc: Updates the counter of a website's social sharing features.
- __atuvs: Ensures that the updated counter is displayed to the user if a page is shared with the social sharing service, Add This.
- _at.cww: Used by the social sharing platform Add This
- at-lojson-cache-#: Used by the social sharing platform Add This
- at-rand: Used by the social sharing platform Add This
- loc addthis.com HTTP 1 year: Geo location, which is used to help providers determine how users who share information with each other are geographically located (state level).
- uvc addthis.com HTTP 1 year: Detects how often the social sharing service, Add This, encounters the same user.
- xtc addthis.com HTTP 1 year: Registers the user's sharing of content via social media.
- Google analytics (TBA)
To delete cookies or reject cookies
We recommend you allow cookies we set by this website as they help us provide a better service.
If you do not want to receive cookies from this website you can reject them at any time through the cookie opt in panel.
Under settings you can also delete individual cookies or any cookies that your browser has stored.
You can opt out of receiving Google Analytics cookies by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on